WHAT IS PRO POWER PEEL?
As we age, cell turnover slows dramatically affecting the appearance of the skin with fine lines and wrinkles to acne and hyperpigmentation. Chemical peels are one of the best ways to address these changes. Since every client’s skin is different, Dermalogica’s pro power peel can be tailored to your specific concerns.
PRO POWER PEEL 30 (Face and neck only) (30 minutes) 70$
- In the express 30 minute treatment, your skin therapist will create a customized peel to instantly rejuvenate and refresh your skin. With a unique system of three different acids for a deep exfoliation personalized to you, its ideal to target lines and wrinkles, uneven pigmentation or breakouts.
PRO POWER PEEL 60 (Face, neck and decollete) (60 minutes) 100$
- If you want to experience a truly transformative treatment, then we suggest the Pro Power Peel 60. This effective and customizable 60 minute treatment combines the benefits of our Pro Power Peel 30 treatment with additional advanced techniques and technologies. Peel results are dramatically enhanced by a supplementary deep treatment process incorporating powerful Ion-actives, a customized masque, Ultrasonic or High frequency and relaxing massage to ensure your skin is left clear, smooth and glowing.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER A DERMALOGICA PRO POWER PEEL
Your skin may appear red and flushed following the treatment, and may be more sensitive depending on your skin condition and at-home care regimen. Side effects include, but are not limited to, dryness, stinging, itching, irritation, redness, swelling, tightness, peeling and scabbing. By the second day, skin may peel or look darker. On the third day, peeling may begin around nose and mouth, followed by the cheeks, forehead, jawline and neck.
Day 1: Skin may appear flushed following the treatment.
Day 2: Skin may peel or look dark.
Day 3: Peeling may begin around the nose and mouth, followed by cheeks, forehead, jawline and neck.
You can help manage any post-treatment conditions by increasing hydration and moisturization regimen until the skin no longer shows signs of extreme dryness and sensitivity. Your Skin Therapist may recommend a Pro Power Peel Post-Procedure Kit at a cost of $40 for you to be used for 2-3 days following treatment.
Please note that the Dermalogica Pro Power Peel must not be performed if any of the following apply to you:
- If you have received a resurfacing skin procedure such as laser, light therapy, microdermabrasion or a chemical peel within the past two weeks.
- If you have received Botox or other injectables within the past week.
- If you have used Retin-A within the past 48 hours.
- If you have used Isotretinoin (Accutane) in the past six months.
- If you have waxed within the past 72 hours. If you have a contagious skin disease or infection such as an active cold sore. If you are pregnant or lactating.
- If you are allergic to any ingredients in the Pro Power Peel collection.
- If you have had recent sun exposure and/or sunburned skin.
Please inform your aesthetician if any of the above apply.