WHAT IS BROW LAMINATION?
Brow Lamination also known as Brow Lift is a new brow trend where brows are lifted and shaped to help achieve a uniform eyebrow shape. This is the ultimate solution for eyebrows that do not have symmetry where the hairs follow a different pattern. With lamination we can redirect the brows in such a way to give them the desired shape you want and a fuller look. This will last 8+ weeks. Brow lamination will be done using only professional products.
WHO IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE?
- Anyone looking to improve the overall look of their brow.
- Clients with Sparse Brows
- Clients who are growing out their brows
- Clients not ready to commit to Permanent Makeup
- Clients with unruly, coarse brows
- Clients with stubborn natural hair growth patterns
- Brow Lamination: 70$ (90 minutes)
This service includes brow shaping, lifting, tint, threading and trim if necessary.
- Brow Lamination + Brow Henna combo: 100$ (90 minutes)
This service includes brow shaping, lifting, brow henna, threading and trim if necessary.
- Recent Eye Surgery
- Recent Permanent Make up (must be healed by 6 weeks)
- Ultra-Sensitive Skin
- Blood Thinners
- Herpes Simplex
- Pink Eye
- Scar Tissue in the treatment area.
- Pregnant/Breast Feeding
- Brow Growth Serums
- Do not wet your eyebrows for 24-48 hours
- Avoid touching the brow area at the risk of transferring oils
- Do not apply makeup to the brows for 24 hours post-treatment
- Do not apply Retin A, aha or exfoliate the brow area for 72 hours before or after the treatment
- No self-tanner products should be used on the face for at least 48 hours post-treatment
- Comb the hairs into place each day
You can find more recent photos of my work in Gallery.