WHAT IS HENNA EYEBROW TINT?
An Australian beauty trend that has staying power, henna eyebrow tints are a semi-permanent form of eyebrow tinting using natural henna dye to stain the skin as well as the brow hairs which gives the illusion of depth and fullness in the brow area.
The process is very similar to traditional henna coloring methods that you may have seen in Indian culture, but the brow henna shades are formulated specifically for eyebrow tones. Everyone is talking about the lasting results you can achieve with natural ingredients, which is far less terrifying than microblading.
- HENNATICIAN creates rich, long lasting tint color, with the ability to hold up to six weeks on the hair and up to two weeks on the skin.
- Unique, custom color matching pigments, suitable for blonde, brunette and grey hair.
- HENNATICIAN naturally fills brow gaps.
- HENNATICIAN is a proudly Australian made and owned product.
- The formula is skin-safe and plant based, containing no ammonia or peroxide.
- HENNATICIAN is Gluten Free and Vegan.
WHAT IS HENNA?
Brow henna is a natural plant pigment which has been used for body art since Ancient Egyptian times. Normally, you will buy it in powder form, and apply to the desired area after you have mixed it into a paste. Henna is a completely natural product which is rising in popularity in Australia as more people look for a natural alternative.
HOW LONG DOES HENNA LAST ON EYEBROWS?
Henna brows can last anywhere from four days to two weeks. The length of time henna tinting lasts differs from person to person, and is dependent on how your skin reacts to the ink. Best results are on dryer complexions, henna stains the skin as well as dying the eyebrow hairs.
BROW TINT vs. BROW HENNA
Brow Tint: Lasts on brow hair for up to three weeks.
Brow Henna: Lasts on brow hair for up to SIX WEEKS!
Brow Tint: Lasts on skin underneath brow hair for up to two days.
Brow Henna: Lasts on skin underneath brow hair for up to TWO WEEKS!
- Brow henna: 45$ (30 minutes).
- The combo with eyebrow threading and trimming 60$ (45 minutes).
Patch test for the first treatment 48h before required!
Can be used together with Eyebrow lamination!
The treatment cannot be performed on clients who:
- Have a positive reaction to a patch test for any of the steps in the Brow Henna treatment
- Inflammation of the eyelid or around the brow area
- Chemotherapy (current cancer treatment)
- Skin Disease, skin trauma, cuts, abrasions, burns and swelling in the immediate area
- Skin Disorders in the general eye area such as dermatitis
- Eye infections such as conjunctivitis
- Recent operations around eyes, head or face in immediate areas
- Hypersensitive skin/eyes
- Recent tattoo, microblading or feather touch brow design work (ensure all work is healed before
proceeding and has been cleared for treatment by the technician)
- Botox and dermal fillers ( not sooner than 2 weeks after the treatment)
- Previous reactions to Henna treatments either on the skin, hair/scalp or face
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
BEFORE AND AFTER CARE
- Arrive at your appointment with clean makeup-free brows.
- Do not use waterproof brow or self tanning products 24 hours prior to your treatment.
- Lightly exfoliate the brow area in the previous day before the treatment.
- Keep brows dry for at least 12 hours and avoid direct UV light after treatment.
- Clean around your brows when showering or washing your face after treatment.
- Avoid scrubbing with defoliants or using resurfacing products after treatment.
You can find more recent photos of my work in Gallery.